Wednesday 24 June 2009

JUST HOPE

All these emails and pictures we received during the 3 weeks leading to the election.


from NoU1
to Letters from Iran
date 12 June 2009 12:11
subject Just hope!



Hi ,

Thanks for your email. Today every thing is unpredictable. The green wave to side with Mr Musavi is absolutely huge, but Ahmadinejad is able to play dishonestly as always. He has a lot of power.

As I told you, we just have hope.
If Ahmadinejad win again I lose my hope forever!


From: NoU1
to
Letters from Iran
Date: Tuesday, 9 June, 2009, 1:49 PM
Subject: The Green wave in Iran


Hi
How are you?

These photos show yesterday's demonstration in Tehran called:"Hope circle" to side with Mr.Musavi.There were the same demonstrations in other cities. I hope this “Green wave” drowns Ahmadinejad!



from NoU1
to
Letters from Iran
date 7 June 2009 11:20

Hi ,

How are you? How’s life?

I pass stressful days, because of elections, nasty political plays…

Next week every thing will be over. Unfortunately our personal life associated with political conditions closely.



from NoU1
to
Letters from Iran
date 28 May 2009 20:01

Hi my friend,

Thanks a lot for sending emails at such busy time.


I’m watching the “Dreamers” by Bernardo Bertolucci (instead of studying!!), Paris in the1960s. I like societies at time of movements. My sociological sense! Tells me something is happening in Iran. Since Iran’s society isn’t stable enough unexpected changes can happen easier than European solidified open societies.

Wish you best things



from NoU1
to
Letters from Iran
date 24 May 2009 09:11
subject Re:


Hi

We are surrounded by presidential election news these days. If Ahmadinejad wins again leaving this country is inevitable for us. (If not khamenei make a higher position for him e.g. leader assistant or government supervisor!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment